Sunday, December 4, 2011

5. If you had the responsibility to decide where $1 million should be spent to improve conditions somewhere in the world, what project(s) would you choose? Why?

Although most American's would say that they love animals, animal cruelty is still present world wide. That is why if I was given the change to spend $1 million dollars it would be put towards ending the fight against animal abuse. The money would be given to animal hospitals and shelters all across the United States to help treat and adopt out animals that have been victimized by abuseful owners. One reason I would like to give back to the animals is because although they are not humans, they are alive and feel pain just as well as a person. While many would donate money to other countries, I choose to help end the abuse of helpless animals because I feel as though they are often forgotten. They are usually looked over and put behind other issues taking place in our world. However, being the animal lover that I am it would give me great pleasure knowing that $1 million dollars would be put towards the defenseless, loving creatures we call "Man's Best Friend".

No comments:

Post a Comment