Sunday, December 4, 2011

10. What is the best advice you've ever received? Explain.

Throughout my lifetime I have recieved advice both helpful and non-helpful. Yet the best advice I've ever recieved is to be yourself. I have always carried this within my soul for as long as I can remember, always being a reminder when needed. However, it seems as though through my teenage years is when I am most constantly faced to be reminded of this one piece of advice. Whether boy problems or making new friends this saying has always prevailed through the most challenging of difficulties. There has never been a time where when I followed it I have ever been let down. This advice keeps you out of problems when you pretend to be someone your not. "Never change for anyone," my grandma once told me, "because when you change for one person you loose the people who loved you for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment