Sunday, December 4, 2011

12. Your life is a movie. Describe the first 15 minutes.

My movie would start off with a very young women and man walking up to the door of their appartment with their first born daughter in their hands. Both newly made parents would carry big smiles on thier faces as they know from this point on their lives have changed. It would go on to show glimpses of my early childhood with scenes of my very early accomplishments. Also, such moments like my baby brother being born, my first day of school, my first best friend. It would then fast forward all the way to my teenage years. This is where the conflicts with self confidence and other troubles begin. It would begin to play parts of my days of high school and follow me home to my family life. You would begin to see the changes in me as I move from child to adult. Not only would you be able to see my reactions to different people and actions, you would also be able to follow the thoughts of my parents on their daughter whom they raised from day one. Finally, it would end on my eighteenth birthday, the day I become an adult and no longer can rely on my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment