Saturday, December 3, 2011

13. Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background.

Dear New Roommate,

       Hello, my name is Ayn Rand and I am going to be your new roommate for the year. I cannot begin to explain how excited I am to meet you. Heres a little about myself. My racial backround is half Mexican and half American. I lived in San Diego all my life so most of my family lives near our SDSU campus. I'm a big family person so I'll most likely be with them most weekends. I am one of six children so im use to sharing a room with a second person. I would describe myself as a funny, happy person who gets along with mostly anyone I meet. Although shy at first, I learn to open up and let loose after a while. Also, I am a very good listener so if you ever need someone to talk to im your girl. My pet peeve is a dirty house, so you will never have to worry about a messy room on my part. Things i like to do for fun: softball, making new friends and hanging out, and watching movies. If you have any other questions feel free to ask when we meet. I look forward to meeting you and rooming with you. See you soon.
                                                                                                                            Your friend,
                                                                                                                                               Ayn Rand

1 comment: